This week’s DIY Project is sure to be a winner at all your tailgates this season . Because this is Football Fun week on The Tulle Box, we how perfect would it be to make a table covering from turf?
Here’s what you will need:
1. Grass carpeting (cut to the length + width of your table)
2. 1 roll of white tape
3. 1 roll of yellow tape
4. PVC Pipes for goal posts
5. Number stickers for field goal markings (make sure you have at least nine zeros)
What you will do:
1. Use the white tape to create the “field markings” and “goal lines”
2. Apply the numbered stickers on the “field”
3. Affix the pvc pipes in a “U” shape to resemble goal posts
4. Cover the “goal posts” with the yellow tape
5. Use a heavy duty glue to attach the goal posts to the “field”
The great thing about your “Turf Table Cover” is that you can use it for more games through out the season! Look how Courtney of Pizzazzerie added footballs, scream cones and even jersey napkins to this table!
What do you think of our DIY Project this week? Do you have some cool tailgating DIY projects?